Stonehaven Subdivision by Castle Bridge Developments Inc. is an upscale residential development of 164 home sites at the southern limit of Kincardine. As of the fall of 2014, 83 families now call this home.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE DEVELOPMENT
- Extensive architectural controls will customize each home and prevent repeats of design and colour of home exteriors
- Homebuilding restricted to registered Ontario New Home Warranty (Tarion) builders
- Fully landscaped lots and concrete driveways
- Lot frontages starting at 55 feet wide and up to 302 feet deep with grading control plan
- Required tree plantings on lots and boulevards
- Full municipal underground services with additional separate piping system for sump pump discharges
- 1800’s period street lighting illuminating sidewalks throughout subdivision
- Connected to Kincardine’s Trail System along the Penatangore River Water Shed
- 2 acre neighbourhood park coming soon!
- Subdivision located adjacent to new $1 million soccer field complex and off-leash dog park
- 1000m to the beaches of Lake Huron and our world famous sunsets